Sales and Promos
Any items that have a SALE PRICE && match GENDER + any of your preferences
Textures and Prints
Any items that match GENDER + textures and prints (yes/no)
Any items that match GENDER + merchandise types you like (shirts, shoes, ties, etc…)
Style of dress
Any items that match GENDER + styles of dress you like (e.g. business, casual, beach chic, ect…)
- This page is just for functionality demonstration purposes only. With each row, we can see the products that match the user account’s preferences, which the shopper will set during the in-take survey process.
- Matches are first filtered by gender, then the additional parameter (e.g. if you are a female with the color red selected in your favorite colors, then only female red items will show).
- These preferences can be updated by the user anytime using the “My Account/Dashboard” page.
- If users has submitted the form we need to set a cookie (shopper or designer), so when they come back to the site they can be checked and auto-redirected to the appropriate membership pricing/sign up page
- This cookie should be deleted once payment is completed
- Set a cookie that tags them as a member so they can always have a “Welcome back” message if they return to the site
User flow through site:
- Enter site > “Get Started” > Intake form > Pricing page > Pay > Shoppers Page / Vendors Page
- When the intake form is completed, a user will need to be created with temp role for “completed survey but not paid yet”.
- Welcome video (for people not logged in)
- Demo Video Buttons for vendors & and for shoppers (popup videos on click)
- Whats trending products slider module (non functional, if item clicked takes to “join us” or membership page to sign up
- “Get Started” as a word with link to the in-take survey
- Trending items (slider)
- Sales and promotions (slider)
- Schedule / use virtual fitting/ upgrade
- Style matches (slider)
- Merch type matches (slider)
- List of vendors who have products which match users style && merch type prefs